Pages

Friday, 19 August 2016

Narrative Story

Brrriiiinnnnnggg!!!! I answered the phone, A netball coach asked me to play for their team. I was surprised to hear that, I quickly answered “YESS”, But I thought for a minute and quickly ran to my mum and asked. I was so happy, My mum had said “YESS”. They said the trainings are on Tuesdays and Thursday and the real game is on Saturdays.

Brrriiiinnnnnggg!!!! Another phone call, I answered the phone. Another netball team asked me to play for their team, I must be really good, I wanted to play for their team too, I quickly asked when is the trainings and game. She answered “The game is on Saturdays at around 2:00 o’clock or 3:00 o’clock. I said “YESS” because my other team's game is in the morning and the team that has rang is in the afternoon. I felt like a pop star. The first call, the name of the team is Rebels and the other team it called Stormers. My Rebels netball team’s game is in the morning at about 9:00am. My stormers team’s game is in the afternoon at  around 2:00pm.

Saturday came by and my first game is about to start, I arrived at the netball courts 10 minutes early. Then my team trained a little bit before the game had started. Rebels netball coach asked “You play GA”, “Yes” I answered. I thought for a minute,”Ohhhhhh I saw you at my other netball game” I asked and she said “Yeah that's why I called you” she answered back.

I have played really well, I shot goal for far distances and I have intercesped balls from going to the other team. After the last quarter we did our cheers and picked the players of the day. “I reckon that should is this player who has began to play for our team and I reckon she played really well and that person is Malia”. That was unexpected, I was so happy.

My parents came to me looking unhappy. “I am the player of the day” I said, “Lia you will have to quit” My parents answered. I went home looking unhappy,But first I went to tell my coach. When I arrive home I didn’t care at all .

I just listened to my mum and dad. I know I play really well, But I will listen to my Parents.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment