Pages

Wednesday, 17 August 2016

My Piece of Writing

Today I learned to use a prompt to write a Narrative story and write good Sentence
One morning I heard someone talking, WOW! I couldn’t believe what I saw with my two eyes and heard,
Its was my dog Whisky saying my name. He could really talk.


I could barely talk, I felt like I was daydreaming. I felt really dizzy and I felt like I was gonna fall into deep sleep. I was starting to to get really scared because it was unbelievable for a dog to talk.


I started to feel a little happier , I tried to tell my dog to do chores for me. Thank Goodness my dog listened and obeyed me. Everyday, I told my dog to do everything for me.

One day, my dog got really tired and ran away, I was treating my dog badly. I put up pictures of him, everyday , I just missed him. When I got home from work, “Hows about I am back” said my Dog, “Thank you God” I have found my dog.
Once we arrived back home, I stopped and thought, “I will never treat my dog badly ever again”.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing writing Malia
    You used great explaining about this writing. The great thing about your writing is that you had a problem and you had a solution. Great work

    ReplyDelete