Pages

Friday, 6 May 2016

Hoildays

On Wednesday night, my family and I went to the movies to see The Jungle book, I was waiting all week.

In the beginning of the movie, was a little boy called Mowgli , He was raised by wolves and each week he was trying to get faster than his little siblings who were his adopted wolves.
After that they went back to their families,When they arrived, their family were getting ready to go to the Peace lake,the Peace lake is a lake where every animal goes to the lake and drinks water.
All of a sudden a bad tiger came along,so Mowgli went and hid at the back of his father and the bad tiger was looking for him.After I was getting bored so I just closed my eyes and started to to fall asleep.

Then it was getting intents because loud music was getting louder, and all of a sudden I woke up, and I saw Mowgli running into the forest where it was on fire because he was trying to run away from the bad tiger because the bad tiger was trying to kill him. Then I needed to go to the bathroom because I was busting.
Then I came back and the Mowgli saved his whole family, I was happy. I was kind of waiting for my favorite song of the jungle book.
Then it was finished  

No comments:

Post a Comment